Part-time study refers to students taking one or more courses with Toronto eSchool, while maintaining active status at their home school.
Full-time study refers to students who apply for Toronto eSchool as their home school (the main school at which they take the majority of the courses, and which holds their Ontario Student Record- OSR and may issue them OSSD diploma). It is required to apply for minimum three (3) courses per semester to meet this qualification.
What are the additional fees
To majority of the students, the online course tuition fee is the only fee you pay to Toronto eSchool. Additional fees may apply in the following circumstances：
|Student Type||Services Type||Fees|
| All Students
|Test Admin Fee||$69 TES campus|
| Course extension
-- 3 months
|$100 First Extension|
|$100 Second Extension|
|Request report card to University / College||$30/request|
|Recommendation letter upon request||$100/request|
|Grades predicted letter upon request||$50/request|
|Reissue/ Extra Copy report card||$30/request|
|Home School Students||Registration fee||$350, A one-time fee for international students without OEN|
|OSSLT Exam||$200 at TES campus|
|$399 at other location|
| Main School Services
|$500, OSR administration, Community service, Transcript, OSSD Diploma and OUAC/OCAS|
|Reissue Transcript fee||$50/request|
|Document Courier fee||$30/Domestic, $100/International|
- Course Transfers: A student has the option to transfer from one course to another within the first two weeks of registration. There is an administrative fee of $100 applied for the course transfer. Transfers will not be available to a student who has completed more than two assessments or who has not requested a transfer within the two-week period.
- Test Admin: If the student chooses to write a test at the Toronto eSchool campus, there is no need to find in advance of the intended exam date. However, an administrative fee of $69 will apply. If the student chooses to find a proctor of his/her own, the proctor must meet the set criteria and be approved by Toronto eSchool. The student will be required to cover any fees associated with the chosen proctor. Proctor may charge a fee for service.
- Course extension：Students are encouraged to complete their courses in 4-6 months, but may apply for an extension of another 3 months, up to 2 extensions ( 1st extension $100, 2nd extension $100). The course must be completed within 12 months of enrolment; otherwise he/she will be withdrawn from a registered course.
- PLAR Assessment: Toronto eSchool can evaluate transcripts and report cards of a student from outside Ontario to determine if the student has completed equivalent OSSD credits. The PLAR assessment fee is $200. This will determine how many equivalent credits can be granted to student and how many courses the students need to complete in order to earn the OSSD.
- Prerequisite Waive: A student from another province/country who wishes to have his/her prerequisite waived must submit the Prerequisite Waiver request form with supplementary documents to support. The student must write an Assessment Test administrated by Toronto eSchool. Such exemptions are rare and at the sole discretion of the principal at Toronto eSchool. A fee of $200 will apply.
Home School Students:
- Registration Fee: It is a one-time fee for students who apply for TES first time without OEN. Please contact our local partners in your country. This service may include: Pre enrolment documents check, English Language Assessment, applying for OEN and setting up OSR.
- OSSLT Exam: OSSLT exam will only be arranged for home school students attending Toronto eSchool. The students must be taking at least two courses with TES in order to be eligible to take the OSSLT. If a student wishes to take the OSSLT exam at the Toronto eSchool campus, a fee of $200 will apply. If a student wishes to take the OSSLT at the other locations, a fee of $399 will apply.
- Home School Services: Students who apply for Toronto eSchool as their home school (the main school at which they take the majority of the courses, and which holds their Ontario Student Record- OSR and may issue them OSSD diploma) are considered our full-time. The home school fee covers the services of OSR administration, Community service, Transcript, OSSD Diploma and OUAC/OCAS.